Friday, May 25, 2012

What About All the G.I. Joe 2 Toys?




Toys based on movies usually appear on store shelves before their film inspiration is even out, and that was the case with Hasbro's G.I. Joe: Retaliation line of action figures. But now that G.I. Joe 2 has been abruptly pushed from its original release of next month all the way to March, 2013, what happens to those toys?


I reached out to Hasbro with that very question. Here's the company's official response:


"G.I. Joe is an ongoing consumer franchise and therefore there is merchandise available to consumers. There is a limited amount of G.I. Joe Retaliation product at retail now, but in light of the movie moving out to March 29, 2013, the majority of the movie line will be made available early next year in time for the film’s release."


So in other words, all you collectibles hounds need to go scour the shelves of Target and Toys R Us now, before it's too late! Oh, and still no word on whether or not the toys will be post-converted to 3D like the movie.














Source : http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/25/what-about-all-the-gi-joe-2-toys

No comments:

Post a Comment